Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Alaska King Crab, Black Market (2nd visit)

It's my second visit to this restaurant after month of September. This time is to celebrate a special occasion with my lovely family. Thanks to my dear family for always being there for me thru thick and thin. I am blessed to have you all in my life!

Ok back to the foods stories.... Lol
As usual our main course will be the Alaska King Crab and today we going greedy with a steamed cold serving and 2 cheesy oriental baked rice. Wow.... 3 huge crab for the 5 of us.

Signature pork ribs.... Sadly this time it's not very tender and we struggle a bit to get the meat off the bone.

Pork neck if not mistaken 😅

The steamed served on ice version 

Cheesy baked oriental rice version

Proof that we really had 3 whole Alaska King Crab 😂

End the night with raspberry yogurt cheese cake by Secret Recipe. Taste remarkably rich of cheese and yogurt goodness! I love it..... 😍

For more information, kindly refer to my earlier post -http://elanakhong.blogspot.com/2014/09/alaska-king-crab-feast-at-black-market.html

No comments:

Post a Comment