Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Rose Gold Hair Colour, Goddess Series by Davines


Hello! Life short, so live life to the fullest. Try new things, crazy stuff as long as you don't break the rules of course. Hehehe.... If you have been following me on my social media, you would have noticed the drastic change of my hair.

So I've taken one step out of my comfort zone. One fine morning, I woke up and decided I shall bleach my hair. Hmm.... it's my first time bleaching the whole head, but I know I will be in the good hands of Davines experts.

Davines educator Jolleen bleach my hair using Davines bleaching powder mixed with Davines cream base which act as a protection against damaging hair. The Davines bleaching powder is low volatility, ammonia free and can lighten up to seven levels while Davines cream base enriched with metasilicate and can guarantee the perfect lightening on any type of hair.

Unlike the usual bleach, Davines bleach does not irritate my scalp nor noticeable smell.
The bleaching process took about 40 minutes.

And this is taken right after bleach. 

Tick tock.... Tick tock... Anticipating to see the outcome of my hair color.

I choose the Goddess series Rose Gold shade, the same colour as the model in the poster.

And after another 40 minutes waits and washing, it's time to unveil my hair colour. Next, please allow me to flood the post with pictures of me and the new hair.

How do you like my new hair colour? Hehehe....




Thank you Albee and Jolleen for the gorgeous hair colour. I'm loving it to bits! Been receiving lots of compliments from friends, clients and even stranger. LOL

I was also given the evo Fabuloso home care to prevent my hair colour from fading and revives its colour. Another fabulous product distributed by EIG.

Website : http://us.davines.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment